Hi Parents,
I gave your kids a challenge for you to do together I wanted you to find myblog. This is where I will post any upcoming information. I don't intend for this to be the main communication place for us (teacher to parent) but more a "friday flyer" so you know what is going on in the classroom.Just leave a little message letting me know your name and the students name and your child will get 5pts ex.credit.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi,
Just happened to be nosing around while missing my kids today and came across your class blog. I'll see if Stan mentions it get back to you on it. Glad Stan has you I know Emilia enjoyed your class.
This will be a nice way to keep in touch!
Thanks, Sharla McDonald
Hi, this is Miles' Mom. I hope you guys all have a Great and Fun Year!
Hi! This is Miles Mom, Teressa. This is a great way to stay in touch with whats going on in the classroom. Hope You guys have a great and fun year!
Post a Comment